Snort mailing list archives

Re: SnortReport

From: "Julia A. Case" <julie () MageNet com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:55:17 -0700

Quoting Chris Adams (chris () improbable org):
I've made a number of changes to snort report - fixing most of the PHP
warnings (most input validation and variable declaration, plus a couple
security issues), cleaning up the date code, adding some traceroute
links to the IP detail page, etc. I'm still fixing the inefficient
dest/src array generation logic, tuning the SQL queries and some of the
report logic.

I have one change for you to add...

srconf.php
set_time_limit(0);

I had trouble with the reports timing out when scaning large periods of
time...  This prevents PHP from timing the script out.

Julia

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]