Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID and MySQL questions

From: "Jason Lewis" <jlewis () packetnexus com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:41:17 -0400

What exactly is the goal of the archive feature?

I actually have several "instances" of ACID.  I have one that is read-only
for general security team use.  I have one with delete rights, so I can keep
the DB manageable.  The last one is configured to view the archive where I
move interesting data.

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure".
The people at the other end of the link know less
about security than you do. And that's scary.