Snort mailing list archives

Re: Call for Bugs

From: Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt () innominate com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:02:29 +0200

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 09:33:43AM -0400, Martin Roesch wrote:
Hi everyone,
     I'm currently getting ready to wrap up 1.8 development.  My goal is
to release Snort 1.8 this weekend or next Monday at the latest.  That
being the case, I'm making the final call for outstanding bug reports,
problems, odd behavior, etc so that we can get everything patched up by
Monday.  If you know of anything that's broken or not working as
expected, please send a short email describing the problem and we'll try
to get it fixed ASAP.

The bloody defrag preprocessor still orders the octets of a
IP-address wrong when reporting an incomplete fragment.

134.169.69.226 becomes 69.226.134.169

--
ralf.hildebrandt () innominate com                            innominate AG
Technical Consultant                   Don't be afraid of what you see -