Snort mailing list archives

Re: Managing Snort sensors

From: "Rob Whelan" <alt_rob () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 10:22:49 -0400

I would suggest trying Demarc (www.demarc.org). Once set up it allows you to monitor and administer any number of remote loactions. It's a relatively new release and the documentation has some holes in it, but posting to their mailing list will solve most issues. Great little package, nice looking interface. Might be what you're looking for.

cheers