Snort mailing list archives

Re: Why all the rules parsing errors?

From: Don Heffernan <donheff () cais net>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 20:35:45 -0400

Thanks to everyone who wrote.  I had simply left the old executable in place when I
installed the new version.  Once I corrected that and commented out about 50 rules it is
working fine.  When I get a few minutes I will try to figure out what is up with the
non-working rules.

Thanks,

Don

Dragos Ruiu wrote:

I have parsing the keywords for correctness still on my todo....

cheers,
--dr