Snort mailing list archives

Re: When is a hub not a hub? (AuthReply)

From: Dan Hollis <goemon () anime net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:57:29 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Robert van der Meulen wrote:
I'm looking into using the shomiti taps for a network tapping solution (the
dutch 'echelon' variant), but two seperate streams are not really useful for
that.. - I did have moderate success in glueing offline pcap logs together
into a single stream, and running that trough snort and ethereal.

should be relatively straightforward to modify snort to listen to at least
2 interfaces. this would have other applications besides just support for
ethertaps

-Dan