Snort mailing list archives

Re: inconsistency in acid-0.9.6b10?

From: Andreas Hasenack <andreas () netbank com br>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:51:38 -0300

Em Tue, May 22, 2001 at 06:15:01PM +0000, roman () danyliw com escreveu:
I believe this issue has been fixed with the latest commit to CVS.

I still have an odd behaviour with it. I just updated from the CVS
version. As "last occurance" I get the newest event on the database,
and as "first occurance" I get the oldest one, i.e., the first one. And
they are not related to the IP I'm looking up.

I'm using:
-*> Snort! <*-
Version 1.8-beta4 (Build 18)
MySQL-3.23.36-3cl
adodb-0.95-2cl
mod_php4-4.0.5-1cl
Acid from CVS (updated about 5 minutes ago) (it created a new
table, acid_ip_cache)
Schema version 100

Everything else seems to be fine here. I'm going to do some "action"
with the alerts and see how it goes... :)