Snort mailing list archives

RE: Boneheaded CVS update question

From: Kevin.Brown () asu edu
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 07:45:29 -0700 (MST)

Do either "co snort" or "update snort" not both.  If you are checking out the
code to an empty directory then you will get the latest stuff.  If you are
cvs'ing to a previously checked out folder then use "update snort" to update
the files.  Then before you ./configure do a "make distclean" to wipe out the
binaries from the last install and to clean up the directory and make it ready
for a new compilation.