Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort + aris

From: "Aaron McKinnon" <aaron () fullerene com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:27:22 -0700

Not sure what you are asking about ARIS here, but to upload to the ARIS site
AFTER installing it would look something like this:

/usr/local/bin/sfclean  -u <username> -p <password> /var/log/snort/alert

replace ../sfclean with where ever you installed sfcleand and ../alert with
the name and location of the snort/SIDS log files you want to upload.

You need to set up an account with them to get/make the username password.

Aaron McKinnon
System Administrator
Fullerene Productions, Inc.
3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 2000