Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: unsubscribe (Curbside Service)

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:32:57 -0400

Here's the punchline:

His email address that we see on the list is an alias, so I can't find
his username amongst the ~2000 people on the list in the MailMan
administration front end, so I can't even put him out of his misery.  If
only he could read all the way to the end of these messages and see the
proper method for modifying his account and/or unsubscribing....

Oh well, MailMan auto-sends a message at the end of every month
reminding people what their passwords are for the admin interface, so we
only have to put up with this for another 20 days.  Assuming, of course,
that he reads the email.

     -Marty

"shawn . moyer" wrote:

"Ryan McClure (Systems Admin) - United Shipping" wrote:

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE MY NAME!

FYI, I took the liberty of contacting Mr. McClure this morning, and
advising him on how to operate his web browser. He was just as jovial in
person as he is in email.

Woohoo!

--shawn

--