Snort mailing list archives

acid/snort 1.8beta Re: Acid : OUTER JOINRe: CVS changes in ACID

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy <adulau-snort () colorado g-inter net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 23:48:38 +0200 (CEST)

Ok after some testing, for a perfect world with ACID and snort.

Now all is working smoothly with :

* Snort 1.8-beta4 (build15) (db format 1.00) (add the famous relation to
signature 8-)
* Acid from CVS
* Latest PHP
* Latest ADODB (v 1.00)
* Latest GD
* Postgres 4.1 (OUTER JOIN is now supported 8-)

Now, I can monitor my test-lab without any problems.

Thanks to everybody, it's really a great piece of software. Now i will
put my old ISS/Real Secure to dustbin.

Again thanks.

Alx