Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID: more alerts than I asked for in acid_stat_uaddr... :)

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:47:29 US/Eastern

Em Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 09:50:27AM +0000, roman () danyliw com escreveu:
If you are using lynx for a browser, mangled GET arguments are not surprising at all.

links, not lynx. I know that lynx doesn't work. Perhaps links should then
be added to the FAQ too.

Your are correct.  "Links" has now been added to the "bad" browser list in the FAQ.

More importantly though, now that there are two independant browsers that
are breaking do we know why?

Roman