Snort mailing list archives

RE: eri* on Netra's

From: Kevin Brown <Kevin.M.Brown () asu edu>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 11:14:02 -0700

On the Netras they are indeed eri interfaces.  From what docs I have found
these use the eri FastEthernet Device Driver.  Thanks for the tips I'll give
it a try.  Also found a couple more possible hints by broadening some of my
searches and by digging deeper into Suns documentation of the thing.  I'm
hoping to be done with it by the end of the day so that next week it can go
out and be stress tested on our network.