Snort mailing list archives

RE: I'm being attacked, now what?

From: Ryan Russell <ryan () securityfocus com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:03:54 -0600 (MDT)

Not a script exactly, but the same idea embedded in a service.  Check out
aris.securityfocus.com .  We give you a (free) way to manage incident
reporting, including the drafting of the e-mail notes, automatic lookups
of the providers, etc..  You can anonymize the victim (your) IP addresses
as well.

                                        Ryan