Snort mailing list archives

[slightly OT] Re: hog-vim, a vim syntax file for snort rule/configuration files

From: Robert van der Meulen <rvdm () cistron nl>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 20:14:41 +0200

Hi,

Quoting Phil Wood (cpw () lanl gov):
I've upgraded the vim syntax file for snort rule/configuration files.  The
current version is 1.5.  It handles most of the new stuff in 1.8.  You can
find it at:
  http://public.lanl.gov/cpw/
I've asked the Debian maintainer of vim to include this in the official
Debian package, and he will (if he wouldn't include it, i would have to put
it in the snort package, which i maintain).
He also suggested submitting the highlighting file to Bram Molenaar (the
author of vim), asking him to include it in the upstream vim package.
So here's my question: why don't you ask Bram to include it in the upstream
vim package ? :)

Greets,
        Robert
--
                              Linux Generation
   encrypted mail preferred. finger rvdm () debian org for my GnuPG/PGP key.