Snort mailing list archives

no of course not (was Re: Is whitehats.com/arachnids gone?)

From: Max Vision <vision () whitehats com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:42:49 -0700 (PDT)

The site is located at http://whitehats.com/

Whitehats and arachNIDS are under new management, and as soon as things
are sorted out in the new server environment they will probably start
trying to coordinate the flood of volunteer offers.  I am doing what I can
to help in the transition, but I can see already that things are going to
work out fine without me.  Besides I'm coming back, time flies! :)

Max