Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet 123: Yanek Korff

From: Gary McGraw <gem () cigital com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:53:52 +0000

hi sc-l,

The latest installment of Silver Bullet was posted this morning.  Silver Bullet episode 123 features a conversation
with Yanek Korff.  Yanek worked for many years at Cigital as a system administrator back in the early days.  He then
moved on to operational security work at AOL and running managed security services at Mandiant.

We talk about managing technical people in this episode.  We also discuss operational security.  Have a listen:

http://bit.ly/SB-yanek

As always, your feedback on Silver Bullet (including suggestions for future victims) is most welcome.

gem

http://garymcgraw.com