Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet 82: Kevin Fu

From: Gary McGraw <gem () cigital com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:58:09 -0500

hi sc-l,

Kevin Fu is an interesting guy.  An MIT Ph.D., Kevin did a post doc with Avi Rubin at Johns Hopkins and then moved on
to be a professor at UMass.  As of January, he moved his lab to University of Michigan. Among other interests, Kevin is
an expert in embedded medical device security.  But unlike the FUD spreaders and hackerboyz, Kevin is actually doing
something about it from an engineering perspective.  Whoa…a "fix" person just like we do at Cigital.

http://www.cigital.com/silver-bullet/show-082/

I hope you enjoy this podcast.  Please share it with others and feel free to send feedback directly to me.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague
book www.swsec.com

P.S. Over holiday break I was in the music studio recording a new CD.  Have a listen to that too if you want:
http://thebitterliberals.com/music/