Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silber Bullet 83: Mark Graff

From: Gary McGraw <gem () cigital com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 07:24:51 -0500

hi sc-l,

Most of you probably know that this very mailing list originated with our fearless moderator Ken van Wyk's book "Secure
Coding," which he co-authored with Mark Graff.  At the time, Mark ran security strategy for Lawrence Livermore National
Lab.  He is now the CISO of NASDAQ OMX, and the 83rd monthly Silver Bullet guest.

http://www.cigital.com/silver-bullet/show-083/

Among other things, Mark and I discuss measuring a software security initiative, risk management in the real world, the
US Congress, and Cyber War.  This episode also dives into software security to tackle the architecture and design
problem.

As always, your feedback is welcome.  Please pass this episode on to a friend who needs to hear a CSO say "Build
Security In."

If you ever wondered what CISOs do all day, listen to Silver Bullet and check out the January/February issue of IEEE
Security & Privacy magazine at http://www.computer.org/security.  (Think the Harry Potter wand from UVa was fun?  How
about a light saber?!)

gem

company www.cigital.com