Secure Coding mailing list archives

Cybersecurity competitions - seeking input

From: Jeremy Epstein <jeremy.j.epstein () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:13:32 -0400

Greetings,

I'm putting together a catalog of cybersecurity competitions, and
would appreciate any that you're aware of that I may have missed.  I'm
particularly interested in those that are (1) aimed at high school or
college students and (2) are recurring.  I know there have been some
CTF activities that aren't on my list, mostly because I couldn't find
much information about them.

I'm also particularly interested in any that relate to the
preventative aspect of cybersecurity (e.g., secure coding), but I
haven't located any competitions that have that focus.

My current list; some of these do not meet the above criteria, but
I've included them for other reasons:

Cyber Collegiate Defense Competition
International Capture the Flag
Russian Capture the Flag