Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: informIT: vBSIMM (BSIMM for Vendors)

From: Tom Brennan <tomb () owasp org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 02:47:43 -0400

Think we have a updated topic panel for JPMC OWASP Event in NYC

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro

Sent from a mobile device

On Apr 12, 2011, at 7:38 PM, "Kevin W. Wall" <kevin.w.wall () gmail com> wrote:

On 04/12/2011 04:32 PM, James Manico wrote:
Hi Gary,

You may wish to consider the OWASP Legal Project at
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Legal_Project which is
a positive, free, and open resource to assist in building legal
contractal agreements around software security with your vendors.

The state of NY procurement and others have been using this material
as a basis for vendor contract language for years.

Along the same lines, the SANS Institute has formulated their
   "Application Security Procurement Language"
   <http://www.sans.org/appseccontract/>
While IANAL seems to be heavily borrowed (with proper acks) from the
OWASP Legal Project.

-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME