Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: Towards framework security

From: Rohit Sethi <rklists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:04:38 -0400

Hi Benjamin,

I appreciate the suggestion. I think the challenge is that it's hard to find
a one size fits-all solution. Moreover, the requirements as they currently
stand don't reflect the reality of implementation challenges for frameworks.
The whitepaper will forever live as an artifact on
http://labs.securitycompass.com/papers/secure-web-application-framework-manifesto-v0-08.pdf-
it might be useful as reference material and to give an idea of a
starting
point on things you can do to integrate with frameworks.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Benjamin Tomhave <