Secure Coding mailing list archives

Secure Development Related PhD Work

From: "Brad Andrews" <andrews () rbacomm com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:09:56 -0500

I am considering many things for my own future at this point in time and one possibility is to return and earn the PhD
I interrupted many years ago.  If anyone knows a professor working in the area of secure development, including
training developers on the topic (my M.S. was in C.S. from Illinois and focused on CBT-related themes), please let me
know.

I am open to many options now and would also consider employment work in that area if anyone knows of an ideal job for
someone with 20+ development and 4+ years of infosec experience, including a lot of compliance work.  I am located in
the Dallas area now, but open to moving for the right opportunity.

Please contact me off the list with any information.  :)

I can summarize the PhD findings if anyone is interested.