Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet: Cyber War and Richard Clarke

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 21:10:59 -0400

hi sc-l,

I'm more pleased than usual to announce the landmark 50th episode of Silver Bullet.  To celebrate the 50th  episode, we
decided to shoot SB50 as a video as well as releasing the usual audio podcast.  My guest this episode is Richard A.
Clarke.  Dick is an internationally-recognized expert on security, including homeland security, national security,
cyber security, and counterterrorism.

We discuss lots of things in the podcast, but focus most of our attention on Cyber War and Dick's new book on the
subject.  There is much controversy around cyber war and whether the threat is exaggerated.  Have a listen or a watch
and see what you think:

http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/

Special shouts out to Ryan Macmichael who both shot and produced the video for this podcast.  I think you'll agree that
Ryan did a stunning job.

So what do you think, shall we shoot video when we can for Silver Bullet??

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague
book www.swsec.com