Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet 45: Lorrie Cranor

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:48:36 -0500

hi sc-l,

Privacy is an aspect of software security often overlooked by practitioners (especially in the US).  The BSIMM Europe
results showed us exactly how far ahead of the US the EU when it comes to privacy.

One of the best privacy practitioners in the field is Lorrie Cranor.  Lorrie is a professor at CMU who became an
academic after several years in research at AT&T Labs.  We talk all about privacy, liberty, and security in Silver
Bullet 45.  Have a listen:
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-045/

As always, we thank IEEE Security & Privacy magazine for their co-sponsorship of Silver Bullet (along with Cigital).
Your feedback on the podcast is welcome as are suggestions for future victims.

Merry New Year sc-l.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/realitycheck