Secure Coding mailing list archives

tweetup Thurs PM for AppSec DC?

From: ken at krvw.com (Kenneth Van Wyk)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:27:09 -0500

On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Benjamin Tomhave wrote:
Just a quick note, for those coming into DC for AppSec DC, rumor has
it
that a social gathering is brewing for Thurs PM. Let's hope so as I'd
love to put faces with names! :) If I hear details, I'll be sure to
pass
along (feel free to ping me or reply with the 411)

Well, I got a few responses to my note about meeting up there
(although I doubt I'd ever use the word "tweetup" except in the
context of saying I wouldn't use it...).  :-)

In any case, I'm not sure of the lay of the land at the conference
site, but I'm betting there's a bar in or near the site.  Let's plan
on meeting up there immediately following the day's sessions on
Thursday.  As soon as I can pinpoint the actual bar name/location,
I'll post it here.

Hope to see some SC-L folks there.

Cheers,

Ken