Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet 43: /Hoff (cloud security)

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:36:59 -0400

hi sc-l,

The technology buzzword of the year has to be "the cloud," and "cloud security" is not far behind.  There's plenty of
nonsense and silliness to wade through in cloud security (I've seen more than one completely vacuous talk on the topic
delivered by pretend security experts).  One voice of sanity in the wilderness belongs to /Hoff whose excellent blog
postings have gone viral for good reason.

/Hoff is victim Silver Bullet victim 43.  Much fun was had by all.
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-043/

As always, your feedback on the podcast is welcome.  I met a bunch of listeners in Pittsburgh last week when I visited
Cylab and in Charlotte this week at UNCC.  They have courses specifically on software security at UNCC btw.  Cool.

BSIMM Begin is cranking, but we're not quite up to 100 companies yet.  Maybe I need to make one of those thermometer
things?  Help us out!  http://bsi-mm.com/begin

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/realitycheck