Secure Coding mailing list archives

Reality Check 9: The Hartford

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 15:06:33 -0400

hi sc-l,

This time a familiar sc-l/OWASP face, James McGovern from the Hartford, is the Reality Check victim.  Actually, he tag
teams the show with Bob Briggs also from the Hartford.  We discuss the Hartford's approach to enterprise software
security.

You may recall that a few Silver Bullet episodes ago James interviewed me.  This time it was my turn to ask the
questions:

http://www.cigital.com/realitycheck/show-009/

In other news, we're ramping up the push on BSIMM Begin.  Please take the survey today and ask your colleagues in other
companies to do the same.  James wins the prize for being the first person to complete the survey!  Thank you James.

http://bsi-mm.com

Press release: http://www.cigital.com/news/index.php?pg=art&artid=163

gem

company www.cigital.com