Secure Coding mailing list archives

Work in the Secure Development/Secure Code Review Area?

From: andrews at rbacomm.com (Brad Andrews)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:04:07 -0500

What kinds of positions/work are available in this area now?  Could
someone make a living doing freelance research/articles/presentations
in this area?

I will be leaving my company at the end of August and I am actively
planning my future now.  If you have some good thoughts or ideas,
please let me know.  I have plenty of ideas, but I thought this list
might have some people who would know things I might not have thought
about.

I plan on being more active in OWASP, but that won't pay anything, so
I need to find a way to make enough to support work like that.

I would also like to put anything I find into an
article/paper/something because I figure the "career question" is of
interest to a lot of people.  :)

--

Brad Andrews
RBA Communications