Secure Coding mailing list archives

Reality Check: Andy Steingruebl

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:01:55 -0400

hi sc-l,

Episode 6 of the Reality Check security podcast features our own Andy Steingruebl chatting with me about Paypal's
software security initiative.  This was a fun episode for me, because though I have known Andy for a while I had little
insight into his software security initiative.  Thanks to Andy for participating!

http://www.cigital.com/realitycheck/show-006/

I am currently on the lookout for suggestions of people to include in the Reality Check series.  Remember, the criteria
are that the victim should be running a large-scale software security initiative.  Your comments are welcome.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague