Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet and informIT: Jeremiah Grossman

From: stephencraig.evans at gmail.com (Stephen Craig Evans)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:56:46 +0800

Hi Gary,

I think you were on the right path describing software security and
illustrating the difference between software security and web app
security (even though I don't think it was intentional) when you
talked about Pervasive Computing in a BankInfoSecurity podcast
(starting at 5 min 10 sec). It should have been obvious to me before,
but from that I also picked up on the distinction between applications
that need to connect vs. web apps that connect between the client and
the application itself.

For those interested, the podcast is here:
http://www.bankinfosecurity.com/podcasts.php?podcastID=6 (registration
required)

Stephen