Secure Coding mailing list archives

Software Assist to Find Least Privilege

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:10:17 -0500

<DREAM>

It seems we've come full circle, because what you are describing is managed code (or privileged code depending on your
Java vs .NET vocabulary).  In full on managed code, the code describes what it needs and the machine decides whether
that coheres with local policy.

</DREAM>

gem

company www.cigital.com