Secure Coding mailing list archives

informIT feed

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:12:43 -0400

hi sc-l,

As many of you know, I have been writing a security column since October 2004.  I started with Network Magazine, and
stayed with CMP through the launch of darkreading.com.   In April, I moved the column to informIT.  All of the columns
can be found here: http://www.cigital.com/~gem/writings/

Many of my columns end up being about issues in software security.  In particular, the articles I pasted below (all
free) may be of interest to sc-l subscribers.  Note that some of them are appropriate for business leadership.

To make things easy going forward, I just set up an RSS feed set up for my writings.  You can subscribe to that here:
http://www.cigital.com/papers/rss/mcgraw/

gem

Is Application Security Training Worth the Money? [2/06]
http://www.cigital.com/papers/download/0602sec.training.pdf

Want Turns to Need (software security market size 2006) [4/07]
http://www.darkreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=122253

JSON, Ajax & Web 2.0 [6/07]
http://www.darkreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=125931

Software Security Strategies (4 ways to start an enterprise program) [1/08]
http://www.darkreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=142829

Paying for Secure Software (using total cost of ownership for software projects) [4/08]
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1189519

Application Assessment as a Factory [7/08]
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1231818

Software Security Demand Rising (software security market size 2007) [8/08]
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1237978

Getting Past the Bug Parade (the importance of addressing architecture) [9/08]
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1248057