Secure Coding mailing list archives

SD West CFP

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:31:55 -0400

hi sc-l,

Some number of years ago I started giving talks at SD West in order to up the level of exposure that software security
gets at actual development conferences.  After a few years of that, I helped to rejigger the entire security track to
be about software security.  These days the track is thriving and it is well attended.

The time has come to solicit talks for SD West 2009.  I hope that some of you will consider proposing a talk (hint, I
am the guy who puts the track together and I like real software security types).  Here's a link:

https://www.cmpevents.com/SDw9/a.asp?option=N&V=3

The deadline for submissions is October 10, 2008.  Boilerplate from the organizers...

Dr. Dobb's SD West Conference & Expo offers a comprehensive mix of software development training delivered by the
industry's most respected faculty. SD West is dedicated to highlighting the newest technologies as well as presenting a
core curriculum of development fundamentals.

Conference details:
March 9-13, 2009
Santa Clara Convention Center
Santa Clara, California

Conference sessions must focus on independent education. Sessions containing any product or sales pitch will not be
accepted.  If you have any questions regarding the call for papers, please contact Amber Ankerholz: aankerholz at
think-services.com.<br>

gem