Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet 29: Dennis Fisher

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:43:01 -0400

hi sc-l,

The current episode of Silver Bullet was just released today.

http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-029/

In this episode, I chat with Dennis Fisher who has been covering security for many many years.  I've known Dennis for a
long time, and he has always been very good at his job.  We talk plenty about software security in this episode.
Interesting (to me anyway), was Dennis's statement that software security is playing a growing and important role in
the entire computer security space.  Of course, we all think that on this list, but we're biased.  It's nice to have an
outside perspective concur.

In my view, the numbers back that up as I stated in my informIT column (lots of numbers in here for those of you
interested in how big companies actually are):  http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1237978

As usual, your feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated.  Shouts to silver bullet co-sponsor IEEE Security & Privacy
magazine.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague