Secure Coding mailing list archives

new book

From: jgrembi at gmail.com (Jason Grembi)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 23:08:08 -0400

Ken,

I wanted to announce my book to you and your subscribers.

The book "Building A Secure Software Construction: A Security Programmer's
Guide" is written for college students (undergraduate or community) as a
guide of how to create a development process that focuses on both quality
and security principles and techniques.

My motivation for such a book was twofold:

1- I felt that the security books out on the market target experienced
software developers rather than college students who have limited experience
with coding.

2- I tried to provide enough Instructor Resources for the instructors such
as test bank questions for Black Board, power point slides, and teaching
tidbits.

As acknowledged in my book, you and Gary McGraw have been instrumental in
this field with bringing security out into the forefront.  I appreciate the
work you two are doing, such as these mailing lists and the Silver Bullet
podcasts that allow me to provide additional resources to the students.

Here is the link if you want to check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/Secure-Software-Construction-Security-Programmers/dp/1418065471

Thanks again,
Jason Grembi

--
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT MAY BE
PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED FROM