Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet (transcripts)

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:16:11 -0400

hi sc-l,

As some of you may know, selected Silver Bullet episodes are published in IEEE Security & privacy magazine as the
"interview" column.  We recently placed the entire set of available transcripts on the Silver Bullet web page as pdf
files.  As an example, USA Today reporter Jon Swartz's interview is featured in the May/June issue and can be found
here:

http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/shows/silverbullet-025-jswartz.pdf

Also available are transcripts of Silver Bullet interviews with: Ed Amoroso, Cigital's Principal Consultants, Mikko
Hypponen, Spaf, Annie Anton,  Ross Anderson, Becky Bace, Dorothy Denning, John Stewart, Ed Felten, Marcus Ranum, and
Avi Rubin.

Thanks as always for listening to Silver Bullet.  Don't forget to suggest possible victims, er I mean experts who you
would like to hear from.  Silver Bullet is co-sponsored by Cigital and IEEE Security & Privacy magazine and is
syndicated by informIT.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet