Secure Coding mailing list archives

Secure Coding in the Hartford CT Area

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT))
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:57:13 -0500

 I am launching the Hartford CT area chapter of OWASP and figured I
would ask if anyone on this list is from my side of town. Likewise, if
you know of others that would like to attend our users group, have them
subscribe to our mailing list: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Hartford

I am pretty well connected to the enterprisey folks but tend to not run
across the local startups, small shops, the university professor crowd,
game development companies, etc.

destroy all copies.