Secure Coding mailing list archives

Code Coverage and Code Quality tools

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT))
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:28:13 -0500

I think you will see static analysis tools such as Ounce Labs and
Fortify emerge with COBOL coverage shortly. I do think it would be
intriguing for them to extend their coverage to PL1 though. Assembler
and Natural would be a waste of time as most enterprises that do have
mainframes should have upgraded back in the 80s