Secure Coding mailing list archives

Secure Programming with Static Analysis

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 21:51:47 -0400

Both good ideas.   Feel free to ping your friends and enemies with the URL.

I would like to see an in depth book on each of the touchpoints.   So far, the chess/west book covers code review.  My
next choice would be a book on architectural risk analysis.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague