Secure Coding mailing list archives

new blog: Justice League

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:53:33 -0500

Hi sc-lers,

Last week we started a blog at Cigital called "Justice League" that will
be populated by regular postings from Cigital Principals (John Steven,
Craig Miller, Sammy Migues, Scott Matsumoto, and Pravir Chandra)
http://www.cigital.com/justiceleague/

Our blog is positioned as an ecclectic collection of opinions about
software security and software quality.  The first few postings include
opinionated articles on SOX, Pen Testing, SOA, and enterprise software
security programs.  We hope you'll find it valuable and consider
subscribing via RSS.

Thanks for your interest in software security.  I'm encouraged by the
progress we're making as a field.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague
book www.swsec.com

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
confidential or privileged.  The information contained herein is intended
solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient (or otherwise authorized to receive this
message by the intended recipient), any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic message transmission in error, please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Cigital, Inc. accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of this email or its contents.
Thank You.