Secure Coding mailing list archives

Magazines

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT))
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:58:14 -0500

I learned through the grapevine that folks from Network Computing will be doing an upcoming article and comparison of
tools in the secure coding space. If you are a vendor, it would be wise to make sure your marketing folks are
participating. The funny thing is that I wouldn't expect it to appear in such a publication. Having in the past written
for Java Developers Journal, I wouldn't be against pitching the writing of a similar story if vendors here would be
game as well.

destroy all copies.