Secure Coding mailing list archives

Administrivia: Bumper Stickers

From: ken at krvw.com (Kenneth Van Wyk)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:11:00 -0400

Greetings SC-L,

It's been a busy couple of days here on SC-L.  The bumper sticker
thread, in particular, has obviously generated a *lot* of (useful and
interesting) discussion.  While I'm reluctant to stop legitimate and
open debate of opinions, I think that it's fair to say that this
thread has pretty much run its course.  As such, I'm going to be
increasingly diligent in rejecting submissions to it that don't carry
the debate further.  I'd like to ask for everyone's support in
helping this thread die its natural death and move on to other subjects.

So, to those that want to continue the thread, be prepared to prove
to me with each message that your message(s) deserves to be approved
for distribution to the list, please.

Cheers,

Ken

Kenneth Van Wyk