Secure Coding mailing list archives

eWeek: AJAX Poses Security, Performance Risks

From: gunnar at arctecgroup.net (Gunnar Peterson)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:38:49 -0600

a lot of this gets back to a "framework versus roll your own debate"

http://1raindrop.typepad.com/1_raindrop/2005/05/wsmex_v_httpget.html
&
http://www.identityblog.com/2005/04/30.html#a210

also, for some good context security in ajax, rest, et. al. as well
as examples of how amazon and google deals with security check out
mark o'neill's deck from rsa:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0111797/2006/02/20.html#a44

-gp