Secure Coding mailing list archives

How to find firms to do external code reviews?

From: ljknews at mac.com (ljknews)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:23:28 -0500

At 11:12 AM -0500 12/5/05, j eric townsend wrote:
I'm working for an outfit that is looking for some external code review and external black-box testing of consumer
electronics products.

In the past, I've usually sent RFPs to firms I talked to at an RSA conference, but I didn't go last year and there's
been some shuffling of companies since then.

Any suggestions on where to post RFPs for this sort of thing?

comp.lang.ada (or whatever language fits).
But I don't understand why it isn't white box testing if they have seen
the code.
--
Larry Kilgallen