Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: Spot the bug

From: der Mouse <mouse () Rodents Montreal QC CA>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:41:56 +0100

If you fancy yourself as a good code reviewer you can play spot the
bug at MSDN.  They will be getting harder !

http://msdn.microsoft.com/security/

Heh.  They want us to do their code review for them?

For free?!?

I Don't Think So. :-]

(Yes, I do realize that these are supposedly cases where a bug has
already been found.  I don't for a moment think that there will always
be exactly one bug in each post, nor that they wouldn't listen to other
code-review-style critiques.)

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               [EMAIL PROTECTED]