Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: ZDNnet: Securing data from the threat within [by buying products]

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rslade () sprint ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:48:56 +0000

From:            "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:       Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:33:13 -0500

To find a fairly "mainstream" article like this that is (again, IMHO) so
thoroughly off base really makes me wonder whether the Software Security
community is making progress or not.  Opinions?

Not.

(Security.  Don't talk to me about security.  It's so depressing ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The world cannot continue to wage war like physical giants and
seek peace like intellectual pygmies.               - Basil O'Connor
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade