Secure Coding mailing list archives

OT: Research in CIIP

From: Julie Ryan <jjchryan () gwu edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:46:46 +0000

Just FYI, the proceedings of the US-Japan Workshop on Critical
information Infrastructure Protection (CIIP) is online:
http://www2.gwu.edu/~usjpciip/

Julie J.C.H. Ryan, D.Sc.
Assistant Professor
Engineering Management and System Engineering
George Washington University

[Ed. Ok, not exactly software security, but I felt that some of you would find
it interesting nonetheless. I found it noteworthy that a gathering on
critical infrastructure protection wouldn't even mention software security.
We have a long journey ahead of us... KRvW]

An NSA certified Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance
Education

http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~jjchryan/
http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~infosec/