Secure Coding mailing list archives

Last call for attacking systems kung fu

From: "Gary McGraw" <gem () cigital com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:02:12 +0100

Ok all you hacker types.  Justify your existence.

Ivan Arce and I are working on a special issue of IEEE S&P magazine on
attacking systems (as previously announced here).  If you have something
written up, please submit according to the directions below.

We're still looking for some good work in the area.

gem

******************

IEEE Security & Privacy magazine recently switched to an online
manuscript
service called
Manuscript Central.

Please logon to Manuscript Central <
http://cs-ieee.manuscriptcentral.com/>
and check to see if you already have an account (by using the check for
existing account button). If you don't, please create an account.  The
process is very easy, but feel free to ask me any questions.  Once you
have
an account, you can log into your Author Center and upload your
submission.
I will then process it.

One of the benefits of Manuscript Central is that once your manuscript
is
uploaded, you can check your submission's status at any time because you
can view it online.

If you have any questions or need help, please contact Hazel Kosky
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
magazine assistant for S&P.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
confidential or privileged.  The information contained herein is intended
solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient (or otherwise authorized to receive this
message by the intended recipient), any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic message transmission in error, please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Cigital, Inc. accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of this email or its contents.
Thank You.