Secure Coding mailing list archives

Administrivia: Moderator is back

From: "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <Ken () KRvW com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:18:51 +0100

Hi all,

Back from a few days in Budapest at the annual FIRST conference (see
http://www.first.org if you're interested).

FYI -- I did my best to keep the submissions flowing while I was away, but my
only tools were a Sony Clie UX50 PDA over GPRS/GSM via Bluetooth to my
Ericsson T39m GSM phone.   It was the first time that I tried to do my list
moderating via a PDA.  It didn't work perfectly, as I see a couple of
submissions got munged (feel free to re-submit anything that didn't go out
cleanly, with my apologies), but for the most part it worked pretty well.

It sure was an interesting/exhilerating/strange feeling to be able to
send/receive email while buzzing across the Hungarian, Austrian, and German
countryside in a train.

Anyway, it's good to be back.  My basset hounds sure appreciate it, anyway.
Other than the usual spam that the list received, the submission queue is
looking pretty empty.  Feel free to change that.

Cheers,

Ken van Wyk
--
KRvW Associates, LLC